Hi...

My name is Pradeep, working in CG industry from 2007. I am a self taught CG artist passionate about modeling, texturing and lighting. The tool in which I am working on is 3DS Max. Working with 3DS Max started as my hobby, later it turned into my profession.

I started my career (3D) in a small interior designing firm where I slowly began to learn things related to 3D from a huge pile of tutorials and E-books provided on the net. I am really thankful to those CG artists who shared their knowledge with us. Apart from my official architectural renderings, in the beginning of 2008, I started to do lot of personal projects in order to sharpen my skills in modeling, texturing and lighting but still not satisfied with my work. I am learning to understand the concept behind the masters work and doing experiments with the tools.

"In a restaurant, if fish smells like fish, its not worth eating. Likewise while seeing a 3D work, if you can say its 3D, its not the real 3D work", the true words I read from a book. I am trying to achieve some kind of reality in my 3D work.

That's all about my profession and I am expecting some kind of guidance from professional CG artists, to make my work look better. For any feedback or guidance, please mail to pradeepcgart@gmail.com

Achievements

In the month of April 2010, I participated in a Speed Modeling Challenge (SMC) carried out by 3Dtotal.com, in which I obtained 4th place and I was awarded a T-Shirt. I am really happy to see those comments for my work from the professional CG artists. I feel like its a small and first achievement in my profession. Below image is my final output in that competition.



Also, check out the links below.

WIP thread : http://forums.3dtotal.com/showthread.php?p=801358
Results : http://www.3dtotal.com/articles/challenge_results/april_10/april_results_4th.php


Milestones

Pizza Hut - For THE NEW KIND

THE NEW KIND is an open source anime style science fiction movie written by Peter Hyoguchi, CEO at StrikeTV.Inc. At the end of July 2010, Peter invited to work on his new project, THE NEW KIND. He is in the process of creating a 10 mins teaser as Episode One in a 12 part series to be aired on Strike.TV by joining hands with various artists all over the world. I was surprised and THE NEW KIND sounds much more interesting when I read the storyboard. And I want to contribute something from my side, I chose pizza hut from the asset list and the end result is below.




Peter Hyoguchi Interview : http://www.asiansonfilm.com/2010/09/peter-hyoguchi-interview/
Thanks for providing the opportunity Peter.
© Pradeep 2010 - 2012, All Rights Reserved.